How To Repurpose a Stoneware TV Dinner Tray
Lately, we’ve all been hearing about cool ways to repurpose a variety of items and other ideas for the home. It’s already pretty widely known that the TV Dinner Tray is an awesome way to serve food since:
- It’s safer to heat food in a microwave oven on a stoneware TV Dinner Tray than in plastic.
- They’re a great solution for people that don’t like their foods to touch each other like they will on a regular dinner plate.
- With a TV Dinner Tray you can make food ahead of time, either days or weeks ahead and freeze for eating at a later date. Or to keep on hand for when you’re in a pinch for what to make for dinner that night!
- The TV Dinner Tray can be purchased singly, or in a set of four.
So we thought we’d introduce a few ideas of our own for repurposing the white stoneware TV Dinner Tray. As you’ll see—they’re not just for the kitchen!
1. Position a TV Dinner Tray near your front door to hold mail, keys, loose change, sunglasses, cell phones and other do-dads. It’s also a great place to put that one thing that you may need to take that day but don’t want to forget!
2. Place in a powder room or bath to hold soap, combs, brushes, hair ties, swabs, cotton makeup squares, and other items you’d like to have at the ready. The beautiful white stoneware coordinates with any bath and washes easily for quick cleanup.
3. Add one or more to your bureau as a caddy to hold your watch, rings, necklaces, wallet, etc.
4. Fantastic on a work table in a craft room for assorted items, such as scissors, buttons, measuring tape, pins, etc. Can use multiple dishes for a wide variety of necessities.
5. Use for serving foods at gatherings, like fruit, olives, cheese, crackers, etc. The compartments make the TV Dinner Tray a perfect way to serve dips and a variety of flavored olive oils with chunks of Italian bread.
These ideas are just a few how-to suggestions to get you started on your way. We’re sure you’ll be able to come up with plenty of other uses on your own!