Retroplanet November 5 News
Retroplanet New Product News
Over 100 new vintage inspired tin signs have arrived. These beautiful signs feature popular vintage themes colorfully reproduced on durable steel with pre-drilled holes for ease of hanging. Some of the subjects of these stylish signs are:
* Vintage transportation, including the Titanic, the Queen Mary and the Mauretania. Other signs feature the classic British double-decker bus, a streamline train and European sportscars and recreation vehicles.
* Vintage food, beverage and household products that were once staples of any proper British home. But don’t let the subjects fool you—all of these new signs are made right here in the USA.
* Resembling vintage travel posters, there are signs that feature travel lines and exotic destinations, including a group of signs dedicated to the islands of Hawaii. There are also signs that illustrate some of our most beautiful American resort locations like Newport Beach and Tahoe.
* We’ve added more Beatles signs for all of our devout Beatles fans, as well as assorted signs celebrating other icons of the music world.
* If you’ve been looking for signs with a mermaid theme, we’ve added 3 more to our existing offerings. These signs are colorful and whimsical and would be a great addition to your home décor.
As well as these wonderfully appealing vintage signs, we are also adding more vintage style toys to our product lineup. These include games and toys that you’ll remember—like a harmonica, light up yo-yo and the rope game, Quoits. We’ve also added a game compendium that includes favorites like marbles, a yo-yo and dominoes, to name a few.
To add some truly retro style to your home or office décor, be sure to check out the new ScandiPhone. First introduced in the 1950s, this one-piece phone is sure to be a real “conversation starter”.