Wyandotte Toy Truck
This is a beautifully restored Wyandotte Truck. Wyandotte pressed metal toys were manufactured by the All Metal Products Company, which was in business from 1920 to 1957. They mass-produced inexpensive, yet high quality metal toys, chiefly from scrap metal leftover from automobile manufacturing.
The Wyandotte name, used as a brand name for their trucks and cars, came from their location, Wyandotte, Michigan. In 1950 they moved to Ohio to get closer to the sheet metal industry, but the business was in trouble, and in 1957 the company was bought by Louis Marx and Company. This particular truck and trailer date to the 1940s.